The A2A Anti-microbial Spacer is a pocket size, valved holding chamber (VHC); collapsible for improved portability. A2A is made from anti-microbial, low-static, transparent plastic for improved hygiene. For single patient use.
A2A combines portability with a plume shaped chamber of 210ml, to minimise drug loss within the spacer. It has been designed with visible valve movement; which helps the carer to see if the patient is inhaling through the spacer. A2A overcomes the problem of breathe and press co-ordination, giving the patient more of an opportunity to inhale their medication.
Anti-microbial Spacer Features and Benefits
- Collapsible, pocket size, VHC
- Easy to clean
- Inhibits microbial growth
- Low-static property
- Visible valve movement
- Available with or without mask
- Performance validated
- Accepts all pMDIs available
- 210ml, consistent with optimal performance
- Suitable for both children and adults
- Suitable for local assembly